YOUR BUSINESS CARD
Business cards may not have the impact on businesses like it once did, but they can still be a great tool to keep in your arsenal. As with each marketing piece, it comes down to the design and it's capability to leave an impression so that others want to hold on to it, instead of tossing it in the trash. Also knowing how to use them to it's full advantage can be the difference between getting a return on investment on your cards or just throwing money down the drain. First, take a look at my favorite design options below, that will entice people to hold on to your card for a little while longer.
10 WAYS TO GET THE MOST USE OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS CARDS
1. Send out with letters to neighborhoods, add a scratch off with them to really leave an impression.
2. Go to local events and pass them out to everyone you see.
3. Visit local jewelry stores and pass them around. Most will put them in goody bags for customers.
4. Visit local restaurants and see who willing you place yours at the front counter.
5. Put your cards in sitting areas of doctor's offices, beauty salons, etc.
6. Leave it with the check after eating out.
7. See if a small local grocery store will let you leave it at the checkout lane.
8. Put them on public bulletin boards.
9. Place them around as many coffee shops as possible.
10. Stock them up at gas station counters.
11. Give them to anyone you come into contact with anywhere. Anyone local is a potential client.