Let our team manage your Facebook Business page with engaging, funny, and educational material. Our team understands social media and knows what people like to interact with; we’re putting our knowledge to work for you! Get connected to our automated Facebook poster.
Follow the instructions below to get your page connected to our auto-posts.
1. Link Your Page
Please follow the steps below to link your page with our editor's page to begin your post publications.
1. Go to the business page you'd like for us to post on, on a desktop. (NOT on mobile.)
2. On the white navigation header, right above your profile and cover photo, click "Settings."
3. On the left navigation, click the 8th option called "Page Roles."
4. Right under where it says "Assign A Page Role," enter the email LRESocialTeam@gmail.com
5. Make sure the tab next to where you entered the email is set as "Editor," then click "Add." That will send us a confirmation link that will allow us to verify the request.
6. If you can’t click “Add,” be sure to click the account named “Cameron Ward” that pops up when you enter our email, and that will allow you to click the “Add” button.
If you have any issues with this step, please reach out to us at email@example.com (NOT the gmail account above, that is not a contact email.)
2. You're All Set
If you've completed steps 1 and 2, congratulations! You're all set! Our team will post on your page every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday - including holidays. Please allow 72 hours for your posts to begin.